If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Little Giant Plastic Better Bucket 20-Quart Red
- AXJJ Mini Drone HD 720P Camera wifi FPV Drone Altitude Hold G-sensor Control Foldable Selfie Quadcopter One handed operation Rc Quadcopter
- Turquoise Pregnant Lady Personalised Baby Shower Invitations Invites & Envelopes
- 2PCS RCAWD Cvd Universal Drive Shaft 100-140mm for Rc Model Car 1 10 Axial Scx10 Crawler 90022 90035 SCX0031 Driven Dogbone Part orange
- XCSOURCE 3830mAh 11.4V Intelligent Flight Battery 3S LiPo Max 27Mins Flight Time for DJI Mavic Pro Drone RC852
- Pathfinder Adventure of Rune load feedback complete the Japanese version
- Red 180X90CM CGMZN Swimming ring Watermelon Inflatable Pool Float Swimming Ring for Adults Women Giant Swimming Float Air Mattress Buoy Beach Toys Fun
- TH Ladder Stools 3 Step Ladder Thicken Folding Ladder,Household Step Stools Indoor Ladders,Multifunction Ladder Mobile Folding Ladder Chair (color White)
- POP Model Movie Panther Vinyl Figure Model Panther Action Character Model Collectible Figure
- Two-sided Style Mat Set Summer Mat Living Mat Double-sided Rattan Mat (Size 1.5m)
- color12 35 x60 Inch BelleAckerman Weighted Blanket Adult Japanese Wave,Vibrant colorful Waves Illustration Intense Spindrift Nature Summer Surf Asia, Multicolor for Bed & Couch Sofa Easy Care 50 x60
- Cinhent Portable Durable Shoulder Bag Carrying Bag Predective Storage for Xiaomi Fimi A3 Backpacking [Water Resistant] Slim Durable Computer Bookbag for Women, Men, Outdoor Camping
- Farmerly Flower Slipcover Sofa Cover Tightly All-Inclusive Wrap Single Double Three Four-Seat Sofa Cover Elasticity Sofa Cover 1pcs 06, Two Seat
- King & Country MK151 Sir Caradoc
- You're So Bad Card Game, Collector's Edition, 1 of First 250 Decks
- Wonderart Lion Latch Hook Kit, 27 X 40
- DC Collectibles Dark Nights Metal Batman The Merciless Statue, Multicolor
- Sorry The Disney Edition. Board Game
- Megcos Farmyard Set by Megcos
- How to Host a Kid's Party Princess Tea Party by Decipher
- Medieval-LARP-SCA-Re-enactment-Roleplay-Fancy Dress ARCHER HUNTER Tunic & Hood - All Men's Sizes (Men XX-Large)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.